Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Would Donating Blood Delay Menses

Patch Bag My first Tilda with Patron

time ago I saw in other posts the vanity Tilda and dreamed of making one.
I have to admit that it seemed easier to make what is really, I went and re crooked as closing cost me sew! hahaha that is also crooked ... wrong! Well, no need to tell it, is perfectly in the picture lol ... but the intention is what counts, right?
serivirá I practice for which I ask a friend for his birthday haha!

These are the layers: outer fabric (with fiselina fusible) fabric lining and batting.


Here I leave the template for those who want to do,
passed it to me the genius of Marcela, who always has what I need! seems to have a small suitcase hehe magic,

I did not do the little angel in this, but the next does not escape lol!


And as a curiosity, I show you a heart-shaped potatoes that came on the last shopping bag, is not divine?
we have saved, I am sorry to use it haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment