Thursday, February 3, 2011

100facial Compilation




I was inspired blog Mercedes , there she published a tutorial that is very clear and super easy.
I made of a fabric like batiste, cotton, modal waist is white, the black border it did with bias and I put an elastic half with these peaks (which are used for underwear).


And if, as you see ... again leaving seduced by the orders of my small ... I can in a way ha ha!
- "make me a skirt like you Mommy?" told me, and I melted,

this stage I am happy with it, like clothes similar to mine ... suddenly appears many times with my shoes on, and no matter if they are the positions deal more care ... when he comes over medium heels shoe and makes me crazy!
want a skirt like the ones I use, a robe like mine ... says his dad is my "maid" and she will have one when I grow up ... hahaha .. I do the hard and firm to sleep in his bed, but when midnight occurs in mine with the face of sleep, I can only enter and leave abrazarrrrlaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment