Monday, February 7, 2011

Trichomoniasis Long Symptoms

Fabric Vest Skirt babe


Hello, hello!
pending looking to finish, I found this vest that was originally going to be sweater but was kept there because I had run out of wool, and how it is starting to get chilly around here ... I decided endings do crochet and is vest.
As my model can never expect, just finished it and want to use it, we take the freshness of today it rains and there Vientito to use it and take pictures.




As you know not a lot of fabric, I'm improvising as I weave
hehe I would learn well, and I know how mean , but the explanations Internet are all in English with rare needles hehe ... well some of you know could make a tutorial for learners jje!
a big kiss and enjoy the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment