Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Diving Bell And The Butterfly






SSSSSSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!
I got tired of thinking and say I can not ... and I jumped at the adventure of the patch, I'm pussy!
although the result is a beginner, I agreed some seams and some not sooo much, and I like my chubby not tell them. she also cut pieces of cloth and set them up for me the thing jaja qu ... So if, next time I make them bigger, they almost 5cm back and leave me with no eyes! So

is facing:


so I remain behind:


and so stay padding:


put a figure thought
Later, my princess asked me a teddy ... but after much work, I DO NOT WANT NO is blocked SQUARES hahaha! Tooodoos
to see and everyone!

fill it in goose feathers, it was really comfortable, here is the present and set in place


back I put a hot pink fabric with silver metal clasps

I leave a big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment