Friday, May 13, 2011

Pokemon Lesbians Gallery

Girls' Shim Tutorial

Hi women! here I am back from a break bloggeril ... hehe ...
Today I made some shims to my baby in modal, and take some pictures for those who want them are easy and quickest to perform. Here is the tutorial: I made a shim

already had and he falls short, the support on a daily basis and check around the front and the back of the boot, leaving room to bend at the waist and put elastic, and let 5 cm below in the legs but so are longer than the original.



is as follows:

Joined the straight parts of the molds to have fewer seams, so:

I cut the fabric:


then join the two parts and sew the front and would become the tail:

fit those seams front and back and legs are sewn:

waist Dual INSTALLED an elastic almost the same size as the canvas to tighten the waist but not fall.
And so it is!


I did not ring, the modal does not fray, and you're ready to go!
Hope you enjoyed it and made waaaaay are highly practical!
I marched through the dark the pictures, I hope it manages to look good.

Now that the pictures look good, which has the piernasssss long as my baby grew up! At what point was it? lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment