Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sorafenib (nexavar) Price

Sheep Wool Modal dress


My princess had a meet today and 34 ° is doing seemed to me that any dress of which I did lately was comfortable, so I set to work and within an hour, if .... and I believe I can, in only I made this for an hour half improvised hearth hehe .. is modal, very fresh and comfortable!
had bought this fabric to a few weeks but not much encouraged me to sew, it stretches so easily that I had a little respect ... but eventually I went off!


has a bow below the armhole

back a bow tie that binds:

below do not have wheels, I made a festooned with the serger (type which makes dressing gowns) that gave the vuelito.


And here are some picture of the average model chinchuda so many times it had to measure the dress with pins and then pose for photos (with the anxiety I had about going to meet was no more, poor me pimpollita).

Good weekend to all and happy costuritas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment